Thursday 3 October 2013

Future Continuous/Future Perfect: exercises









1. This time tomorrow, Maria on a beach in Majorca. (sunbathe) 

2. Wake me up by nine o'clock - I long enough by then. (sleep) 

3. Look, I can give you a lift to the station - I that way anyway. (drive) 

4. It's strange that when we get to Sydney, we half way round the world. (fly) 

5. Don't phone me between 7 and 8. We dinner then. (have) 

6. Phone me after 8 o'clock. We dinner by then. (finish) 

7. Tomorrow afternoon we're going to play tennis from 3 o'clock until 4.30. So at 4 o'clock, we tennis. (play) 

8. Do you think you the same job in ten years' time? (still/do) 

9. By the time you get home I the house from top to bottom. (clean) 

10. Tom is on holiday and he is spending his money very quickly. If he continues like this, he all his money before the end of his holiday. (spend)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home