Wednesday 18 March 2015

Possessive Adjectives - my / your / his /her/ its



 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/My-Your-His-Her-Possessive-Adjectives-1758459


Fill in the blanks with my, your, his, her, its : ( Sometimes there are several options)
  1. 'What's ____ name?' '____ name's Dalibor.
  2. 'What's _____ favourite colour?' 'Blue.'
  3. These are _____ pupils. I teach them Geography.
  4. Peter is really old-fashioned. I mean look at ____ shirt!
  5. Sonia is at the party. _____ dog is with me.
  6. There is a nice shoe shop nearby. ____ shop window is nicely decorated.
  7. Jason likes to play in  ____ room.
  8. Sonia and ____ dog are on the sofa.
  9. ____ best friends are always here to support me.
  10. You lost _____ notebook and you are nervous because of that.
  11.  Peter's cat is black. ____ cat is very cute.
  12.  It is the best year in ____ life, really.
  13.  All ____ notebooks are filled. I need to buy new ones.
  14. I think Peter is a bit rude guy.____ behaviour is bad.
  15. Lazar is an excellent professor. ____ lectures are amazing!
  16. Maria's mobile is better than mine. ____ mobile has great memory.
  17. I am an English teacher and you are _____ students.
  18. I think that Peter's sister is very nice. _____ personality suits me.
  19.  She is ____ sister and I love her very much.
  20. _____ dog is brownish as you can see.
  21. This clock is useless. ____ hands are broken.
  22. Tony is outside. _____ friends are with him. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home