Friday 20 December 2013

make and do



Fill in the gaps with the correct form of make or do

Find someone who....

... did someone a favour last weekend.
....has .........some exercise this week.
....is good at......people laugh.
....usually .........the washing – up every day.
.....likes......nothing at the weekend.
.....usually has to........dinner for other people.
.....is........another course at the moment.
....has............some new friends this year.
.....is going to......some shopping after class.
.....often has to......... excuses for being late.

1. Fill in the gaps with the correct form of make or do.

  1. He.........make a decision when his boss gets back.
  2. I..........dinner after I ...........the washing-u.
  3. I ............some work before everyone arrives.
  4. If you...........the cleaning, I ..........the shopping.
  5. As soon as I.............some progress, I'll let you know.
  6. I.........my homework after this program finishes.
  7. You won't .......any money until you.......a business course.
  8. I............an appointment with the doctor when I have time.
  9. I..........the washing if you ............Jamie's birthday cake.

Make yes/no questions with you for the sentences in 1

Did you do someone a favour last weekend?
Have you done any exercise this week?

Speaking part
Decisions

  1. Are you good at making decisions?
  2. What was the last big decision you made?
  3. How do you usually make big decisions?

Complete the sentences for you.

  1. As soon as I get home today, I....
  2. If I have any phone message, I....
  3. Before I go to bed tonight, I....
  4. I'll be at the next class unless..
  5. After I finish this course, I....
  6. I want to study English until...
  7. I'm going to.....this weekend unless..
  8. When I retire, I think I ....
  9. I'll be very happy if...
  10. I might move house when....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home