Monday 9 December 2013

Vocabulary – sleeping



Vocabulary – sleeping

Choose six words/phrases from 1 that are connected to you, or people you know.



have a dream
fall asleep
wake up
get (back) to sleep
snore
be fast asleep
be wide awake
have insomnia
not sleep a wink
have nightmares
be a light/heavy sleeper
take a nap
doze off
have a lie-in
talk in your sleep




What do you do when you can't get to sleep? Which is the most unusual method of getting to sleep?

1. I'm usually ............... exhausted after........

2. It's ..............difficult for me to....

3. The last time I felt......awful was.....

4. I'm ...................interested in.......

5. I've got a/an.............gorgeous.......

6. The last place I went to that was..........cold was........

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home