Wednesday 12 February 2014

Have to / Has to / Had to



                  Have to  / Has to / Had to




                 
I.Complete the sentences using have to  / has to / had to:

  1. John starts work at 6 a.m. ..................at four. ( he / get up)
  2. ' I broke my hand a week ago.' ....................to hospital?' (you / go)
  3. There was a lot of noise outside. ................................the window. (we / close)
  4. Sarah can't stay for the whole meeting. ..................(she/ leave ) early.
  5. How old..................to drive in your country? ( you / be)
  6. I don't have much time. ...........................soon. ( I / go)
  7. How is Sam enjoying  his new job?......................... a lot? ( he / travel)
  8. 'I'm afraid I can't stay long.' ' What time' .......................?'( you/go)
  9. 'The bus was late again.' ' How long ..................?' (you /wait)
  10. There was nobody to help me. I .........................everything by myself. ( I / do)


II.Speaking part:


1.       What are the things you had to do yesterday, but you didn't ?
2.     What are some of the things you have to do so you can be happier?            
3.     What do you have to do to make good grades at school?
4.     What are the things you need to do now?
5.     What will you have to do during the next few days?

                                          

     

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home