Wednesday 18 March 2015

AM / IS / ARE - negative form




Fill in the blanks with am not, is not or are not ( you can use contractions I'm not, isn't , aren't if you like) :

  1. Susan ___ a tall woman.
  2. Peter and Sara ___ best friends.
  3. It ___ very difficult for me to finish the task.
  4. You ___ in a very good position to judge.
  5. My family ___ very large.
  6. There ___ a nice shoe shop nearby.
  7. It __ a bad weather today, so I'll go out.
  8. Sonia and her dog ____ on the sofa.
  9. My best friends ____ always there to support me.
  10. There ____ many things I can do for  you.
  11.  Spiders ___ lovely animals, are they?
  12.  It ___ the best year in my life, really.
  13.  The police ____ investigating the crime.
  14. I think she ___ overweight.
  15. They ____ at the supermarket.
  16. Sonia's best friends ____ excellent students.
  17. I ___ an English teacher and you ____ my students.
  18. Pete and Tony _____ best friends.
  19.  She _____ my sister and I love her very much.
  20. Our dogs _____ brownish as you can see.
  21. This watch ____ useless. I'll keep it .
  22. I ____ nervous because of the test tomorrow. What about you?
  23. These notebooks ____ mine!
  24. This______ a difficult task.
  25. There ______many things I can do at home.
  26. My parents______ rich, they are middle class people.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Am-Is-Are-Verb-TO-BE-exercises-and-short-explanations-negative-form-1769300

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home