Thursday 3 October 2013

The Past Simple Tense/ (was/were)


  WAS / WERE ;  WASN'T / WEREN'T

I ) Staviti was/were ili wasn't/weren't u prazna polja :

  1. We ______ happy with the restaurant. Our meal ______very  big and it ______very tasty.
  2. Pete _________ at the party last Friday because he ________ill. He's better now.
  3. My parents_________ here last Sunday. I ________ very happy to see them again.
  4. I _______ very upset so I had to leave earlier.
  5. You _______ at school yesterday. Tell me please, where________you then?


II) Napišite pitanja. Koristite reči u zagradama (...) i stavite ih u odgovarajući redosled i ubacite was/were gde je neophodno:

Primer :
1.      ( late/ you / this morning / why? )
Why were you  late this morning?

2.      ( a big dog / there / outside? )
________________________________

3.      ( when I called her / where /  Susan? )
     ________________________________

4.      ( the best meal / it / ? )
      ________________________________

5.   ( so upset / your brother / few moments ago / why? )
________________________________




     THE PAST SIMPLE TENSE

Dovršite rečenice. Koristite jedan od sledećih glagola u past simplu :


clean  stop  enjoy  finish  happen  close  rain  start  stay  want






1.      I cleaned  my teeth three times yesterday.
2.      I was cold in the room, so I ______ the window.
3.      The meeting __________at 7.30 and _______ at 10 o'clock.
4.      When I was a child, I ___________to be a lawyer.
5.      The accident ____________ last Sunday afternoon.
6.      It' s sunny today but yesterday it ________all day.
7.        We__________our holiday last year.  
8.    We __________ at a very nice place.
9.      They _________ by to eat something.




Napišite past simple sledećih glagola:


1.     do ____

2.      see____

3.      play____

5.      visit____

6.      buy____

7.      go____

8.      call___

9.      copy___

10.    know___

11.    put____

12.    speak____






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home