Fill in the following blanks using the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.Use simple present, simple past, present continuous, past continuous or future tense.
1. He usually (wake) up at 6 o'clock.
2. They (have) breakfast at the moment.
3. He (buy) a new car yesterday.
4. When I (see) him, he (study) English.
5. We (live) in Novi Sad.
6. I (do) my English homework tonight.
7. Be careful! Somebody (drive) a car towards us.
8. My father never (eat) before he (go) to bed.
9. Where you (go) last Sunday?
10. I hate him. I (not talk) to him again.
11. Don't worry. I (phone) you when he (come) .
12. I (not see) them last night.
13. While the man (cook) dinner, his son (read) the book.
14. He (go) to the church every Friday.
15. I (have)dinner with my mother tomorrow.
16. As I (swim) , it (start) to rain.
17. Please (call) me when the news (start) .
18. he (pack) his suitcases yesterday?
19. he always (start) work so late?
20. they still (wait) for me?
21. He (sell) his car last Sunday.
22. He never (have) breakfast at home.
23. I (visit) my grandparents next week.
24. She (not drink) tea in the evening.