Monday 9 December 2013

Present Simple / Continuous



Read Alison's email and put the correct verb form – Present Simple or Present Continuous.

Hi Kate,

I............(type) this on the laptop while I.................(sit) in our new fitted kitchen! We...............(do) a lot of work on the house at the moment and this..........(be) our first 'finished' room. It always.............(take) so long to do these things. I.........................(not/think) we'll finish the rest of the house before I'm grandmother! .................(remember) the kitchen in our old house? I think the new people................(still/try) to finish that!
Anyway, now we..........(have) a new oven, fridge, freezer-everything. What's more, while I................(write) to you, Michael................(cook)! Surprised? So am I! Usually Michael.........................(not/understand) recipes unless they ...................(use) a microwave. Actually, he ......................(do) an Italian cooking course this year. His teacher....................(say) the secret is good quality, fresh ingredients. So we......................(try) to buy organic vegetables from local shops at the moment. ..................you.........(eat) organic food? It all..........(taste) he same to me!
Dinner's ready! Speak to you soon,
Alison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home