Thursday 24 October 2013

Simple Present, Simple Past, Present Continuous, Past Continuous or Future Tense



Fill in the following blanks using the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.Use simple present, simple past, present continuous, past continuous or future tense.

1.   He usually (wake)  up at 6 o'clock.
2.   They (have)  breakfast at the moment.
3.   He (buy)  a new car yesterday.
4.   When I (see)  him, he (study)  English.
5.   We (live)  in Novi Sad.
6.   I (do)  my English homework tonight.
7.   Be careful! Somebody (drive) a car  towards us.
8.   My father never (eat) before he (go)  to bed.
9.   Where  you (go)  last Sunday?
10. I hate him. I (not talk)  to him again.
11. Don't worry. I (phone) you when he (come) .
12. I (not see)  them last night.
13. While the man (cook) dinner, his son (read) the book.
14. He (go) to the church every Friday.
15. I (have)dinner with my mother tomorrow.
16. As I (swim) , it (start)  to rain.
17. Please (call)  me when the news (start) .
18.  he (pack)  his suitcases yesterday?
19.  he always (start)  work so late?
20.  they still (wait)  for me?
21. He (sell)  his car last Sunday.
22. He never (have)  breakfast at home.
23. I (visit) my grandparents next week.
24. She (not drink) tea in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home