PAST SIMPLE / PRESENT SIMPLE
1. I usually________( have) breakfast at 7 a.m. every morning, but yesterday I ________(have) it at 6a.m.
2. On Sunday evenings I________(watch) TV, but last Sunday evening I __________(not/watch) it.
3. They sometimes________( go) out with their friends, but two weeks ago they________ ( not/want) to.
4. Susan ________(be) usually very hard working. However, I must admit that last time she ________(not/seem) to be working at all!
5. The baby________(drink) some apple juice every afternoon, but yesterday he ______(drink) pear juice.
6. During my English lessons I ________(speak) English. Sometimes I forget and ________(speak) Serbian.
7. They________(drive) to Chicago every weekend, but last weekend they________ to Oak Park.
8. My parents usually ________(pay) for my books and they ________(pay) them last time.
9. We ________(meet) our friends in front of the cinema last night, but usually we________(meet) them in front of the theatre.
10. A long time ago people________(think) that the sun ________(go) round the earth.