- Have you ever set off very early to catch a flight?
- What's the best way for tourists to get around your country?
- Do you bring back souvenirs from places you've been to?
- What's the worst problem you've ever had to deal with on holiday?
- What information do you have to give the receptionist when you check into a hotel?
- What's the earliest that you've had to check out of a hotel?
- Have you ever had to put up with noisy people in a hotel?
- Did anyone see you off when you last went on holiday?
- Did anyone pick you up from the airport or station when you got back?
- Are you looking forward to your next holiday?
II) Write these places, people and things on a piece of paper. Don't write them in order.
- a friend you've known for most of your life
- someone you met on your last holiday
- something you've had for ages
- something you got for your last birthday
- a place you went to last year
- a place you've been to this year