Fill in the blanks with ours, yours, theirs :
- These shirts are_____.(They)
- I don't like Tom's garden, but I like____.(We)
- Here is your book._____ are on the desk. (We)
- All the essays were excellent but ____ were the best. (We)
- ____ fur is brown. (They)
- Tom has found his passport but Cynthia and Paul haven't found _____.
- Throw away these old clocks. ____ hands are broken.
- I don't like to borrow their things. I don't like what's _____!
- Cynthia is at her home and Tom and Pete are at_____.
- Those are our notebooks, and the books are____ too!
- Is this John's book or______? (you)
- I think these are not_____(you) and those are not_____(We).
- She's a friend of_____.(We)
- How's that sister of _____? (You)
- This is Masha's and Cynthia's office. This is_____.
- The Johnsons' new car is awful. I simply don't like anything that's _____.
- These boys are our children and those over there are _____.(they)
- These are our bag. These are______.
- These are your books.These are______.
- These are their magazines. These are ________.
Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono at FreeDigitalPhotos.net