Fill in the sentences with the proper forms of the verbs to be and to have.
· I_________ very hot in here. Could you turn some air-conditioning on?
· All of my friends_________cell phones! I really need one!
· Susan__________one son and two daughters.
· You__________a very nice dress!
· There_________so many places I'd like to visit soon.
· We__________lots of chores to do today.
· You __________ great marks. I think you're getting better.
· These tasks_________too difficult for us!
· It________very hot and sunny outside.
· There________some unusual spots on it. Come to see it.
· They_________ a nice couple.
· My daughter_________two
· The pot ______very hot so
· We_________lots of new
products to offer.
· My friends________ very kind.