Monday 16 October 2017

POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVES AND POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS

Complete the sentences using the right
possessive pronouns:

1. It's Susan's jacket. It's ______.
2. It's Tom's cat. It's ______.
3. They are my friends' children. They are ______.
4. It's my book. It's ______.
5. That is not my skirt. That's not _______.
6. This is not your pocket money. This is not _______.

 Complete the sentences using the right possessive pronouns
or possessive adjectives:

1. Have you seen Peter? I think that this bag is ________.
2. Hi Tom! Is this pencil _______.? –No, it's not ________.
3. Does this T-shirt belong to Susan? –Yes, it's _______.
4. Peter is playing with _______ toys.
5. The dog is in front of _______ dog house which I designed.
6. Susan is waiting for ________ parents. They agreed to pick her
up after school.
7. He is washing ________ hands after playing in the garden.
8. Tom is having a great time with ________ best friends.
9. The pupils usually eat ________ lunch at school.
10. Have you seen Ivan's show? –Yes, _____ show is very popular.

 Complete the sentences using the right possessive pronouns or possessive adjectives:
1. New York is famous for ______ Statue of Liberty.
2. John left ______ bag at home.
3. That funny dog at the corner is not ______.
4. I didn't bring my book with me so Tom borrowed me ______ .
5. They left me with ______ dog, but I don't really know much how and when to feed it.
1. Peter and Susan are having dinner at _____ favourite restaurant.
2. Are these your T-shirts? – No, they are not ______.
3. Do you like _______ new neighbors? –Well, I don't like them much.
4. I like basketball. It's ______ favourite sport!
5. She's going out with a friend of ______ .
6. Is it your pen? –Yes, it's ______ .
7. I have one old book. This is not ______ book. ______ is mottled with brown blotches and oil stains.
8. I know that naughty boy, but I don't know ______ parents!
9. I didn't have a pen so Peter gave me ______ .
10. Peter gave me ______ pen yesterday.
11. Susan is a very hard-working girl. She does _______ homework immediately after school.
12. Can I use ______ dictionary as I forgot ______ at home.
13. I'm going out with ______ friends tonight.
14. John has two ex-wives. ______ first marriage ended very fast and ______ second marriage lasted for 20 years!
15. Tom says ______ health is better since he started playing sport.
16. Susan has supported ______ two children to continue playing tennis.
17. Are you coming with ______ brother or alone?


 Fill in with the right possessive adjectives using the prompts in brackets:
  1.  Where is _____ T-shirt? (I)
  2.  This is _____ house. (We)
  3.  _____ teacher is very supportive. (They)
  4.  _____ mother likes to cook. (I)
  5.  _____ sister is my best friend. (He)
  6.  John likes _____ two siblings very much. (He) His friends gave him _____ books back. (He)
Complete the sentences using possessive pronouns or possessive adjectives:
  1. He likes _____ (she) jokes but I don't!
  2. Why are you looking at _____ (she) legs?
  3. That's not ______ (I) book, it's _______ (you)!
  4. _____ (they) cars are very expensive.
  5. .Peter's house is big. _____ (I) is aso big and _____ (she) is small.
  6. The dog wagged _____ (it) tail.
  7. The big cat is ______ (we) and the smaller one is _____(they).
  8. What colour is _____ (you) brother's jacket? _____ (he) jacket is blue. What colour is _____ (you)?
  9.  _____ (we) house has five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
  10.  What colours are _____ (you) eyes? _____ (I) are brown.
  11. This is _____ (I) brother's house. It's _____ (he).
  12. Is this _____ (you) luggage or _____ (he)?
  13.  What is _____ (you) problem?
  14. This is friend of ______ (I). _____ (he) name is Tom.
  15. I like _____ (I) two brothers I live with.
http://londoncallingdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Possessivepronounsandpossessiveadjectives1.pdf
http://londoncallingdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Possessivepronounsandpossessiveadjectives1.pdf

http://londoncallingdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Possessivepronounsandpossessiveadjectives1.pdf


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home